Technology indicators [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing.
- Government document
1 online resource.
- The indicators presented, (see indicators' description below), refer to inventions filed in one or more jurisdictions (family size 1 or greater) or in two or more jurisdictions (family size 2 or greater). A patent family is defined as the set of all patent applications protecting the same 'priority' (as defined by the Paris Convention) For "Diffusion of environment-related technologies" indicators, only "restricted coverage" (id est at least 90% of patent office coverage) is used.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Contained In:
- Patents in environment-related technologies
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|