Main Economic Indicators [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing.
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Main Economic Indicators = Principaux indicateurs économiques
- OECD's monthly statistical publications presenting a wide range of indicators for the 35 OECD countries as well as for Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Russian Federation and South Africa. The International comparisons section presents comparable indicators by subject, including the composite leading indicator (CLI) the consumer price index (CPI) and exchange and interest rates. The Country tables section presents more detailed information by country. The Reference data section presents Purchasing power parities (PPP), Comparative price levels and Gross domestic product (GDP) data
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|