National Accounts of OECD Countries, General Government Accounts [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing.
- Government document
1 online resource.
- National Accounts of OECD Countries, Volume IV, General Government Accounts = Comptes nationaux des pays de l'OCDE, Volume IV, Comptes des administrations publiques
- OECD's annual National Accounts of OECD Countries: General Government Accounts shows government aggregates and balances for the production, income and financial accounts as well as detailed tax and social contribution receipts and a breakdown of expenditure of general government by function, according to the harmonized international classification, COFOG. These detailed accounts are available for the general government sector. Data also cover the following sub-sectors, according to availability: central government, state government, local government and social security funds. The publication covers 29 of the 30 OECD countries. Data are expressed in national currency values.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|