Maritime transport costs [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing.
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Finance and Investment.
- This comparative table includes statistics on bilateral maritime transport costs for 43 importing countries including EU15 countries as a custom union and 218 countries of origin at the detailed commodity 6 digit level of the Harmonised System 1988. The table is further broken down by type of goods (agriculture,raw materials,crude oil,manufacturing), commodity (oil seed, vegetable, organic chemicals), transport cost measures (ad valorem transport, unit transport cost) and transport mode (containers, dirty bulk). Data are available from 1991 onwards.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Contained In:
- OECD Statistics on Measuring Globalisation
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|