Environmental Claims [electronic resource] : Findings and Conclusions of the OECD Committee on Consumer Policy / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2011.
- OECD Green Growth Papers 22260935 ; no.2011/01.
OECD Green Growth Papers 22260935 ; no.2011/01
- Government document
1 online resource (10 pages)
- The Committee on Consumer Policy launched a project to examine ways to enhance the value and effectiveness of green claims in April 2009. In support of the work, a workshop with representatives from government, business and civil society was held in April 2010. This report presents the findings and conclusions of the Committee's work.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|