Harmonised System 1996: All commodities (Edition 2016) [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing.
- Government document
1 online resource.
- This dataset contains values and quantities of exports and imports by partner countries and by commodity. The complex nature of the customs and statistical needs require a detailed commodity classification. The Harmonised Commodity Description and Coding System (Harmonised System, or HS), or extended versions based on HS, such as the Combined Nomenclature used by European Union countries, provide such classification based on the nature of the commodity. This dataset, focusing on all market commodities, uses Harmonized System 1996 expressing data in US dollars, which are available from 1996 onwards.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Contained In:
- International Trade by Commodity Statistics
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|