Statistical Report on Road Accidents [electronic resource] / International Transport Forum = Rapport statistique sur les accidents de la route / Forum International des Transports.
- Other Title:
- Rapport statistique sur les accidents de la route
- Paris : OECD Publishing.
1 online resource.
- The Statistical Report on Road Accidents, formerly produced by the European Conference of Ministers of Transport (ECMT) and now discontinued, is a reference work designed for all those interested in comparing the road safety record across countries. It recorded trends in road accident statistics in 41 ECMT Member countries, 5 associate member countries (Australia, Canada, Japan, New-Zealand and the United States) and one observer country (Morocco). and provided data on numbers of motor vehicles, accidents causing casualties, and in numbers of killed and casualties (killed and injured). It also highlights a number of factors to be taken into account in any analysis of road accidents. It has been superseded by Trends in the Transport Sector.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|