Researchers [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing.
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Industry and Services.
- Researchers are professionals engaged in the conception or creation of new knowledge, products, processes, methods and systems, as well as in the management of the projects concerned. This indicator is measured in per 1 000 people employed and in number of researchers; the data are available as a total and broken down by gender.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Contained In:
- Research and development (R&D)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|