Benchmark definition, 4th edition (BMD4): Foreign direct investment: income by industry (Edition 2017) [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing.
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Finance and Investment.
- This dataset on foreign direct investment (FDI) provides a cross-country comparison of income on equity and interests on income from debt, broken down by economic activity. Data are provided in US dollars, reported currency and as a share of GDP and are available from 2005 onwards. FDI income data are closely linked to the stocks of investments and are used for analysis of the productivity of the investment and calculation of the rate of return on the total funds invested.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Contained In:
- OECD International Direct Investment Statistics
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|