Other official flows (OOF) [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing.
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Other official flows (OOF) are defined as official sector transactions that do not meet official development assistance (ODA) criteria. OOF include: grants to developing countries for representational or essentially commercial purposes; official bilateral transactions intended to promote development, but having a grant element of less than 25%; and, official bilateral transactions, whatever their grant element, that are primarily export-facilitating in purpose. This category includes, by definition: export credits extended directly to an aid recipient by an official agency or institution (official direct export credits); the net acquisition by governments and central monetary institutions of securities issued by multilateral development banks at market terms; subsidies (grants) to the private sector to soften its credits to developing countries; and, funds in support of private investment. This indicator is measured in million USD constant prices, using 2014 as the base year.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Contained In:
- Development resource flows
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|