National Accounts of OECD Countries, Financial Balance Sheets [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing.
- Government document
1 online resource.
- National Accounts of OECD Countries, Volume IIIb, Financial Balance Sheets: Stocks = Comptes nationaux des pays de l'OCDE, Volume IIIb, Comptes de patrimoine financier : Stocks
- OECD's annual statistical volumes showing financial balance sheets of OECD countries and including financial stocks (both financial assets and liabilities), by institutional sector (non-financial corporations, financial corporations, general government, households and non-profit institutions serving households, total economy and rest of the world) and by financial instrument. Data are shown for the OECD countries in national currency values.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|