Quarterly National Accounts [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing.
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Quarterly National Accounts = Comptes nationaux trimestriels
- The OECD's Quarterly National Accounts contains a selection of the accounts most widely used by economic analysts: GDP by expenditure and by industry, gross fixed capital formation by asset, gross fixed capital formation by institutional sector, and components of disposable income are all shown at current prices and volume estimates. Saving and Net lending and GDP by income at current prices are also provided as well as population and employment data (national concept) and employment by industry (domestic concept). The data cover 35 OECD countries, and totals are provided for the following groups: OECD, OECD-Europe, the European Union, the euro area, the Major seven (G7) and G20. Data are based on the System of National Accounts 2008 (2008 SNA) for all OECD countries.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|