European Principles for Public Administration [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 1999.
- SIGMA Papers 20786581 ; no.27.
SIGMA Papers 20786581 ; no.27
- Government document
1 online resource (28 pages)
- This paper attempts to identify the standards to which EU candidate countries are expected to conform in order to align their public administrations with those of EU Member States. Originating from SIGMA's work on public administration reform in central and eastern European countries, in particular civil service development and administrative control, the paper describes an important part of the basis of the SIGMA methodology for assessing candidate countries' public administration capacities.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|