Financial Education and Annuities [electronic resource] / Jeffrey R. Brown.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2009.
- Government document
1 online resource (44 pages)
- Life annuities - financial products that help individuals convert a lump-sum of wealth into a guaranteed life-long income stream - have an important role to play in providing a secure source of retirement income. Because annuities provide valuable insurance against longevity risk, much of the theoretical work in economics suggests that life annuities ought to comprise a large share of the retirement portfolios of most households. Yet around the world, voluntary annuity markets remain small.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Contained In:
- OECD Journal: General Papers Vol. 2008, no. 3, p. 173-215
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|