Has Pension Reform Failed Latin America? [electronic resource] / Charles P. Oman and Waldo Tapia.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2007.
- OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 20772599 ; no.51.
OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 20772599 ; no.51
- Government document
1 online resource (2 pages)
- Pension reform in Latin America has helped deepen capital markets, but with mixed results in terms of increasing national savings. Private pension funds have a still untapped potential to help to improve corporate governance of the companies in which they invest.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Tapia, Waldo.
SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|