Slovakia [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 1999.
- Sigma Public Management Profiles 20786573 ; no.2.
Sigma Public Management Profiles 20786573 ; no.2
- Government document
1 online resource (39 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Slovak Republic.
- Slovakia was established as an independent, sovereign state on 1 January 1993. Since the dissolution of the Czech and Slovak Federal Republic, Slovakia has focused on the following activities: transforming a centrally controlled economy into a free market economy; the reform of public administration; passing constitutional laws and guarantees of fundamental human rights and freedoms; harmonising the legal system to be consistent with the norms of the European Union; emphasising economic, political, cultural, defensive and humanitarian co-operation with the European Union; and joining the European Union. The first parliamentary elections were held in September 1994.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|