Agriculture and the Policy Environment [electronic resource] : Zambia and Zimbabwe / Doris J. Jansen and Andrew Rukovo.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 1992.
- OECD Development Centre Working Papers 18151949 ; no.74.
OECD Development Centre Working Papers 18151949 ; no.74
- Government document
1 online resource (45 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Zambia. (search)
- The paper examines the effect of differing policies in the post-independence period on the agricultural and overall economic performance of Zambia and Zimbabwe. It focuses on the interaction between macroeconomic and agricultural policy reforms. It shows that macro and micro reforms need to be closely linked and that both are critical to sectoral performance. The paper identifies a number of reform options and examines their sequencing at the national and agricultural level. Such reform will greatly improve the performance of the Zambian and Zimbabwean agricultural sectors, enhancing food security, employment and economic growth ...
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Rukovo, Andrew.
SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|