Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) [electronic resource] : Drivers, Challenges and Public Policy Considerations / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2006.
- OECD Digital Economy Papers 20716826 ; no.110.
OECD Digital Economy Papers 20716826 ; no.110
- Government document
1 online resource (35 pages)
- Science and Technology.
- RFID touches on several regulatory and/or policy issues with potentially wide-ranging social, economic, as well as national security implications, including international trade, intellectual property rights, standards, spectrum, security, and privacy.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|