OECD Economic Studies [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing.
1 online resource.
- Continued By:
- OECD Journal: Economic Studies
- OECD Economic Studies is the twice-yearly journal of the OECD Economics Department. It features articles in the area of applied macroeconomics and statistical analysis, generally with an international or cross-country dimension. Articles are derived from work of the Organization's intergovernmental committees, including areas of work outside the Economics Department's focus. Now published as a part of the OECD Journal.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|