OECD Digital Economy Papers [electronic resource] = Documents de travail de l'OCDE sur l'économie numérique.
- Other Title:
- Documents de travail de l'OCDE sur l'économie numérique
- Paris : OECD Publishing.
- Government document
1 online resource.
no. 1 (1985)-
- Science and Technology.
- The OECD Directorate for Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) undertakes a wide range of activities to better understand how information and communication technologies (ICTs) contribute to sustainable economic growth and social well-being. The OECD Digital Economy Papers series covers a broad range of ICT-related issues and makes selected studies available to a wider readership. They include policy reports, which are officially declassified by an OECD Committee, and occasional working papers, which are meant to share early knowledge.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|