PISA 2015 Results in Focus [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2016.
- PISA in Focus 22260919 ; no.67.
PISA in Focus 22260919 ; no.67
- Government document
1 online resource (16 pages).
- Over the past decade, the OECD Programme for International Student Assessment, PISA, has become the world's premier yardstick for evaluating the quality, equity and efficiency of school systems. This special issue of the PISA in Focus series highlights the results of the first two volumes of the PISA 2015 initial report: Excellence and Equity in Education; and Policies and Practices for Successful Schools.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|