Policies for Bioplastics in the Context of a Bioeconomy [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2013.
- OECD Science Technology and Industry Policy Papers 23074957 ; no.10.
OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 23074957 ; no.10
- Government document
1 online resource (83 pages)
- Science and Technology.
- This paper explores the development of the bioplastics sector and its role in national bioeconomy strategies. It finds that bioplastics are at a disadvantage compared to some other biobased products, notably biofuels, that often benefit from preferential treatment. It also notes that greater efforts are needed at the international level as regards standards to avoid creating barriers to international trade in bio-based products.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|