China's Trade and Growth [electronic resource] : Impact on Selected OECD Countries / Malory Greene ... [et al].
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2006.
- OECD Trade Policy Papers 18166873 ; no.44.
OECD Trade Policy Papers 18166873 ; no.44
- Government document
1 online resource (100 pages)
- Local subjects:
- China, People's Republic. (search)
- This paper examines China's emergence as a global player in international markets over the last few decades. It provides an overview of China's trade policy environment following the country's process of market opening and joining the WTO. The report analyses China's role in international processing activities and moving up the global value chain. It also examines China's impact on world prices and the deterioration of its own terms of trade. The paper looks at China's two-pronged export...
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Dihel, Nora.
Lippoldt, Douglas C..
SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|