Policy Coherence Towards East Asia [electronic resource] : Development Challenges for OECD Countries / Kiichiro Fukasaku ... [et al].
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2005.
- OECD Development Centre Policy Briefs 20771681 ; no.26.
OECD Development Centre Policy Briefs 20771681 ; no.26
- Government document
1 online resource (46 pages)
- OECD countries face at least five major challenges for promoting policies that are consistent with their development goals: . ensuring security and political stability; . anticipating the impacts of their macroeconomic policies on developing-country growth; . increasing both market access and capacity building for developing economies; . supporting governance structures that help maintain financial stability; . improving aid effectiveness.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Kawai, Masahiro.
Plummer, Michael G..
SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|