Alternative Local Loop Technologies [electronic resource] : A Review / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 1996.
- OECD Digital Economy Papers 20716826 ; no.24.
OECD Digital Economy Papers 20716826 ; no.24
- Government document
1 online resource (25 pages)
- Science and Technology.
- This paper provides an overview of the economic and policy implications of various technologies available to provide local telecommunication access. This part of the network is referred to as the "local loop". For the purposes of this document the switching functions in local access networks are assumed to be part of the local loop.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|