Competition Law and Policy in Germany [electronic resource] / Michael Wise.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2005.
- Government document
1 online resource (61 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Germany. (search)
- Germany's post-war competition law has been notably successful, and the enforcement body, the Bundeskartellamt, is widely respected. German institutions are now challenged to adapt to the modernised EU enforcement approach. Germany's institutional structure has supported competition well within its defined sphere; however, it may not be as well adapted to promoting competition in liberalising network sectors
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Contained In:
- OECD Journal: Competition Law and Policy Vol. 7, no. 2, p. 7-66
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|