Cybersecurity Policy Making at a Turning Point [electronic resource] : Analysing a New Generation of National Cybersecurity Strategies for the Internet Economy / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2012.
- OECD Digital Economy Papers 20716826 ; no.211.
OECD Digital Economy Papers 20716826 ; no.211
- Government document
1 online resource (56 pages)
- Science and Technology.
- This report analyses the latest generation of "national cybersecurity strategies" in ten OECD countries and identifies commonalities and differences. The analysis reveals that cybersecurity policy making has become a national policy priority and relies on holistic strategies supported by stronger leadership which aims to drive economic and social prosperity and protect cyberspace-reliant societies against cyber-threats.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|