The recent financial market turmoil, contagion risks and policy responses [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2008.
- Government document
1 online resource (20 pages)
- Finance and Investment.
- This article examines the recent financial market turmoil, contagion risks and policy responses. It begins by looking at the origins of the crisis, then considers the impact of the crisis on markets and the financial sector, and concludes by offering some policy lessons from the downturn.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Contained In:
- OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends Vol. 2008, no. 1, p. 9-28
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|