Tracking the U.S. External Deficit, 1980-1985 [electronic resource] : Experience with the OECD INTERLINK Model / Pete Richardson.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 1987.
- OECD Economics Department Working Papers 18151973 ; no.38.
OECD Economics Department Working Papers 18151973 ; no.38
- Government document
1 online resource (44 pages)
- Local subjects:
- United States.
- This paper provides an analysis of the recent evolution of the U.S. current account external deficit in the context of the OECD Secretariat world model, INTERLINK. It seeks to assess to what extent developments in the U.S. current balance since 1980 might be viewed as being surprising, at least by the standards of the relationships embodied in the current U.S. trade block of that model ...
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|