OECD Environmental Performance Reviews: Korea 2017 [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2017.
- OECD Environmental Performance Reviews 19900090.
OECD Environmental Performance Reviews 19900090.
- Government document
1 online resource (264 pages)
Urban, Rural and Regional Development.
Industry and Services.
- Local subjects:
- Korea, Republic of.
- OECD Environmental Performance Reviews provide independent assessments of countries' progress towards their environmental policy objectives. Reviews promote peer learning, enhance government accountability, and provide targeted recommendations aimed at improving environmental performance, individually and collectively. They are supported by a broad range of economic and environmental data, and evidence-based analysis. Each cycle of Environmental Performance Reviews covers all OECD countries and selected partner economies. The most recent reviews include Chile and France (2016). This report is the third Environmental Performance Review of Korea. It evaluates progress towards sustainable development and green growth, with a focus on waste and materials management, and environmental justice.
- Assessment and recommendations
Environmental performance: Trends and recent developments
Environmental governance and management
Towards green growth
Abbreviations and acronyms
Waste, materials management and circular economy
Basic Statistics of Korea (2015 or latest available year).
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|