Highlights from the OECD Sovereign Borrowing Outlook 2012 [electronic resource] / Hans J. Blommestein, Ahmet Keskinler and Perla Ibarlucea Flores.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2012.
- Government document
1 online resource (10 pages)
- Finance and Investment.
- OECD governments are facing unprecedented challenges in the markets for government securities as a result of continued strong borrowing amid a highly uncertain environment with growing concerns about the pace of recovery, surging borrowing costs, sovereign risk and contagion pressures.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Keskinler, Ahmet.
Ibarlucea Flores, Perla.
SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Contained In:
- OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends Vol. 2011, no. 2, p. 253-262
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|