National legislative and regulatory activities [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2013.
- Government document
1 online resource (15 pages)
- Nuclear Energy.
- Local subjects:
- Armenia. (search)
Moldova, Republic of. (search)
United States. (search)
- Armenia Licensing and regulatory infrastructure France Licensing and regulatory infrastructure Nuclear security Nuclear safety and radiological protection International co-operation Germany General legislation Radiation protection Nuclear Safety Transport of radioactive material Regulations on nuclear trade (including non-proliferation) Greece International co-operation Nuclear safety and radiological protection Moldova General legislation United States Issuance of the ""Strategy for the Management and Disposal of Used Nuclear Fuel and High-Level Radioactive Waste"" Ongoing activities Physical protection of byproduct material final rulemaking Update on the NRC's response to the events at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear site regarding filtered vents and consideration of economic consequences"
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Contained In:
- Nuclear Law Bulletin Vol. 2013, no. 1, p. 115-129
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|