Budget institutions in low-income countries [electronic resource] / Sanjeev Gupta ... [et al].
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2016.
- Government document
1 online resource (17 pages)
- Finance and Investment.
- This paper presents 12 budget institutions that can support planning and delivery of credible fiscal strategies in the fiscal policy-making process. The resulting framework is applied to seven low-income countries and the status of their budget institutions compared to the G20 advanced and emerging market economies. The paper then presents recommendations for designing and implementing appropriate reform strategy for low-income countries. Particular attention is paid to prioritisation and sequencing of reform efforts.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Ylaoutinen, Sami.
Eden, Holger van.
SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Contained In:
- OECD Journal on Budgeting Vol. 15, no. 3, p. 9-25
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|