Energy Policies of IEA Countries: Netherlands 2008 / International Energy Agency.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2009.
- Energy Policies of IEA Countries 19900082.
Energy Policies of IEA Countries 19900082.
- Government document
1 online resource (152 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Netherlands. (search)
- This comprehensive review analyses the energy challenges facing the Netherlands in 2008 and provides critiques and recommendations for further policy improvements. It urges the government to provide policy continuity - such as in promotion regimes for renewable energy - to underpin a sustainable investment climate. It also highlights the need for closer co-ordination among national, regional and local authorities.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|