Guidance on the GLP Requirements for Peer Review of Histopathology / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2015.
- OECD Series on Principles of Good Laboratory Practice and Compliance Monitoring 2077785X ; no.16.
OECD Series on Principles of Good Laboratory Practice and Compliance Monitoring 2077785X ; no.16
- Government document
1 online resource (11 pages)
- The peer review process can lead to changes in the interpretation of the slides and the reported results, and potentially the outcome and conclusions of the study. The purpose of this document is to provide guidance to pathologists, test facility management, study directors and quality assurance personnel on how the peer review of histopathology should be planned, managed, documented and reported in order to meet GLP expectations and requirements. This document is a complement to the guidance provided in section 22.214.171.124 of OECD Guidance Document 116 (series on testing and assessment), whose focus is on how histopathology peer review should be conducted.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|