OECD Investment Policy Reviews: Tunisia 2012 [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2012.
- OECD Investment Policy Reviews 19900910.
OECD Investment Policy Reviews 19900910.
- Government document
1 online resource (200 pages)
- Finance and Investment.
- Local subjects:
- The Investment Policy Review examines Tunisia's investment regime and how it has influenced investor decisions, as well as its shortcomings under the former political regime. It reflects on developments after the 2011 revolution which opened the way for enhanced reforms on investment, including the preparation of a new Investment Code. The new authorities also show commitments to enhance responsible business conduct and to improve the investment framework in support of a green economy. In recognition of recent efforts to enhance its investment climate, Tunisia became the 44th country to adhere to the OECD Declaration on International Investment and Multinational Enterprises. As an adherent to the Declaration, Tunisia commits to providing national treatment to foreign investors - within the limits of the legal restrictions mentioned in the Review - and to promoting responsible business conduct, in line with the OECD Guidelines on Multinational Enterprises, including through the establishment of a National Contact Point. In turn, the country benefits from similar assurances from other adherents to treat Tunisian investors fairly.
- Tunisia's exceptions to national treatment
Tunisia's adherence to the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises
Tunisia's policy framework for investment
Investment framework for green growth
Introduction and executive summary
Measures reported for transparencyby Tunisia
The economic situation and the role of foreign direct investment in Tunisia
Tunisia's investment regime and the National Treatment Instrument
Bilateral investment agreements concluded by Tunisia
Trade agreements in force in Tunisia.
Double-taxation treaties concluded by Tunisia
Tunisia's participation in international organisations and ratification of international treaties
Acronyms and abbreviations.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|