Jobs for Youth/Des emplois pour les jeunes: Denmark 2010 [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2010.
- Jobs for Youth/Des emplois pour les jeunes 19976844.
Jobs for Youth/Des emplois pour les jeunes 19976844.
- Government document
1 online resource (148 pages)
- Local subjects:
- This report contains - for Denmark - a survey of the main barriers to employment for young people, an assessment of the adequacy and effectiveness of existing measures to improve the transition from school-to-work, and a set of policy recommendations for further action by the public authorities and social partners. The report is based on the proceedings of a seminar and is published in English only. However, a French translation of the summary and main recommendations has been included in this volume.
- Summary and main recommendations
Résumé et principales recommandations
The challenge ahead
The role of welfare and activation policies
Initial education and on-the-job training
Demand-side opportunities and barriers
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|