PISA 2015 Results (Volume V) [electronic resource] : Collaborative Problem Solving / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2017.
- PISA 19963777.
- Government document
1 online resource (308 pages)
- The OECD Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA) examines not just what students know in science, reading and mathematics, but what they can do with what they know. Results from PISA show educators and policy makers the quality and equity of learning outcomes achieved elsewhere, and allow them to learn from the policies and practices applied in other countries. PISA 2015 Results (Volume V): Collaborative Problem Solving, is one of five volumes that present the results of the PISA 2015 survey, the sixth round of the triennial assessment. It examines students' ability to work with two or more people to try to solve a problem. The volume provides the rationale for assessing this particular skill and describes performance within and across countries. In addition, it highlights the relative strengths and weaknesses of each school system and examines how they are related to individual student characteristics, such as gender, immigrant background and socio-economic status. The volume also explores the role of education in building young people's skills in solving problems collaboratively.
- PISA 2015 data
What is PISA?
The development and implementation of PISA: A collaborative effort
What the PISA 2015 results on collaborative problem solving imply for policy
Performance in collaborative problem solving
PISA 2015 Technical Background
Overview: Collaborative problem solving
What is collaborative problem solving?
Students' attitudes towards collaboration
Student demographics and performance in collaborative problem solving
Student activities, school practices and collaboration
Collaborative schools, collaborative students
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|