Quality Matters in Early Childhood Education and Care: Japan 2012 [electronic resource] / Miho Taguma, Ineke Litjens and Kelly Makowiecki.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2012.
- Quality Matters in Early Childhood Education and Care 22269673.
Quality Matters in Early Childhood Education and Care 22269673.
- Government document
1 online resource (112 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Early childhood education and care (ECEC) can bring a wide range of benefits - for children, parents and society at large. However, these benefits are conditional on "quality". Expanding access to services without attention to quality will not deliver good outcomes for children or long-term productivity benefits for society. This series of country reports focuses on quality issues. Each report tackles a specific theme that was selected by the country reviewed. These reports suggest strengths and point to areas for further reflection on current policy initiatives.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Litjens, Ineke.
SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|