Seine Basin, Île-de-France, 2014: Resilience to Major Floods [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2014.
- OECD Reviews of Risk Management Policies 19934106.
OECD Reviews of Risk Management Policies 19934106.
- Government document
1 online resource (204 pages)
- Local subjects:
- This study examines flood risk prevention of the Seine in the Ile-de-France region. It highlights the impacts a major flood, like the one in 1910, could have on the well-being of citizens, city management and the economy.
- List of stakeholders interviewed
Funding increased resilience against flooding of the Seine in Île-de-France
Questionnaires sent to stakeholders
Enhancing resilience in Île-de-France by preventing the risk of flooding
A Dynamic General Equilibrium model to analyse the effects of Seine flooding
Governance to prevent a Seine flood in Île-de-France
Impacts of a major Seine flood in the Île-de-France region
Assessment and recommendations
Acronyms and abbreviations
Foreword and Acknowledgements.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|