Improving Energy Efficiency in the Agro-food Chain [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2017.
- OECD Green Growth Studies 22229523.
OECD Green Growth Studies 22229523.
- Government document
1 online resource (108 pages)
Agriculture and Food.
- For a variety of reasons, energy use in the agro-food sector continues to rise, and in many countries, is highly dependent on fossil fuels, contributing significantly to greenhouse gas emissions. It is therefore becoming urgent to consider how the food supply chain can improve its energy efficiency. This report analyses ways of improving energy use in the agro-food sector in relation to both producers and consumers, and puts forward a set of policy recommendations that governments can introduce to meet green growth objectives and achieve sustainable development.
- Why does energy efficiency in the agro-food chain matter?
Energy use and opportunities for energy efficiency on-farm
Cross-cutting measures to improve energy efficiency in the food chain
Energy use and energy efficiency opportunities in the downstream food chain
Unleashing the energy efficiency potential of the food chain
Acronyms and abbreviations.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|