National Programmes in Chemical Partitioning [electronic resource] : A Status Report / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2010.
- Nuclear Science 19900643.
Nuclear Science 19900643.
- Government document
1 online resource (120 pages).
- Nuclear Energy.
- Many countries have been performing a wide range of research on the partitioning and transmutation (P&T) of minor actinides and fission products. The aim is to provide greater flexibility in terms of radioactive waste management strategies and deploying advanced nuclear fuel cycles. This report describes recent and ongoing national research programmes related to chemical partitioning in the Czech Republic, France, Italy, Japan, Korea, the Russian Federation, Spain, the United Kingdom and the United States. European Commission research programmes are also included.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|