OECD Reviews of School Resources: Flemish Community of Belgium 2015 [electronic resource] / Deborah Nusche ... [et al].
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2015.
- OECD Reviews of School Resources 24133841.
OECD Reviews of School Resources 24133841.
- Government document
1 online resource (180 pages)
- Local subjects:
- The effective use of school resources is a policy priority across OECD countries. The OECD Reviews of School Resources explore how resources can be governed, distributed, utilised and managed to improve the quality, equity and efficiency of school education. The series considers four types of resources: financial resources, such as public funding of individual schools; human resources, such as teachers, school leaders and education administrators; physical resources, such as location, buildings and equipment; and other resources such as learning time. This series offers timely policy advice to both governments and the education community. It includes both country reports and thematic studies.
- Assessment and recommendations
School education in the Flemish Community of Belgium
Funding of school education in the Flemish Community of Belgium
Provision of school places in the Flemish Community of Belgium
The teaching workforce in the Flemish Community of Belgium
The OECD Review of Policies to Improve the Effectiveness of Resource Use in School
Composition of the Review Team
Acronyms and abbreviations
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Miron, Gary.
SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|