Better Regulation in Europe: Italy 2012 [electronic resource] : Revised edition, June 2013 / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2013.
- Better Regulation in Europe 20790368.
Better Regulation in Europe 20790368.
- Government document
1 online resource (146 pages)
- Local subjects:
- This review of regulation in Italy maps and analyses the core issues which together make up effective regulatory management, laying down a framework of what should be driving regulatory policy and reform in the future. Issues examined include improving regulatory management, institutional capacities for effective regulation, transparency and processes for effective public consultation and communication, processes for the development of new regulations and for the management of the regulatory stock, compliance rates, enforcement policy. appeal processes, the interface between different levels of government and interface between national processes and those of the EU.
- The management and rationalisation of existing regulations
Reducing administrative burdens to boost business activity
Country profile: Italy
The development of new regulations
Abbreviations and acronyms
Transparency through consultation and communication
State and regional legislative power in Italy
Strategy and policies for Better Regulation
Introduction: Conduct of the review
The interface between sub-national and national levels of government
Institutional capacities for Better Regulation
Compliance, enforcement and appeals
The interface between Member States and the European Union.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|