OECD Reviews of Tertiary Education: Spain 2009 [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2009.
- OECD Reviews of Tertiary Education 19978936.
OECD Reviews of Tertiary Education 19978936.
- Government document
1 online resource (166 pages)
- Local subjects:
- With tertiary education increasingly seen as a fundamental pillar for economic growth, these systems must now address the pressures of a globalising economy and labour market. This review, designed to help Spain understand how improving tertiary education can help it achieve its economic and social goals, presents an overview of Spain's tertiary education system, an account of trends and developments, an analysis of strengths and challenges, and recommendation for future development.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|