Reviews of National Policies for Education: Polytechnic Education in Finland 2003 / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2003.
- Reviews of National Policies for Education 19900198.
Reviews of National Policies for Education 19900198.
- Government document
1 online resource (232 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Finland. (search)
- In the early 1990s, in the midst of a major economic slump, the Finnish government embarked on a strategy to re-mold Finland into a knowledge society. This report prepared for the OECD by an independent group of experts raises issues of fees for higher education, examines strategies for internationalisation of higher education, addresses issues of governance and accountability in higher education and offers advice on how the new system could be strengthened further.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|