Benefits of Different Transport Modes : Report of the Ninety-Third Round Table on Transport Economics Held in Paris on 30 June-1 July 1992 / European Conference of Ministers of Transport.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 1994.
- ECMT Round Tables 19900228 ; no.93.
ECMT Round Tables 19900228 ; no.93
- Government document
1 online resource (101 pages).
- Much research has focussed on the negative aspects of transport (emissions, noise, congestion and safety problems), particularly with respect to road traffic. The ECMT decided to organise a Round Table which would consider the transport sector differently, by looking at the benefits of different modes of transport for the general community. Round Table 93 considered different modes of transport and their respective contributions to economic growth, regional development, social relations and needs for mobility. Given its new analyticalframework, this Round Table stands out from other overly conventional approaches.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|