Regulatory Impact Analysis [electronic resource] : A Tool for Policy Coherence / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2009.
- OECD Reviews of Regulatory Reform 19900481.
OECD Reviews of Regulatory Reform 19900481.
- Government document
1 online resource (182 pages)
- Regulatory impact analysis (RIA) is a systemic approach to critically assessing the positive and negative effects of proposed and existing regulations and non-regulatory alternatives. This publication brings together recent OECD research and analysis concerning methodological issues and country experiences with RIA. The collected papers cover a number of challenges to the effectiveness of RIA including: systemic factors which influence the quality of RIA; methodological frameworks that can assist RIA to improve regulation; guidance on using RIA to avoid unnecessary regulation of competitive markets; and a review of the use of RIA in the regulation of corporate governance across a number of OECD countries. Taken together, this publication provides valuable, practical guidance on how to improve the performance of RIA systems to promote economic welfare through better quality regulation.
- Determinants of Quality in Regulatory Impact Analysis
Regulatory Impact Analysis
Options for Integrating Competition Assessment into Regulatory Impact Analysis
Applying RIA to Policy Making in the Area of Corporate Governance
Methodological Frameworks for Regulatory Impact Analysis.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online Service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|