Recent Mathematical Methods in Dynamic Programming [electronic resource] : Proceedings of the Conference held in Rome, Italy, March 26-28, 1984 / edited by Italo Capuzzo Dolcetta, Wendell H. Fleming, Tullio Zolezzi.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 1985.
- Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 0075-8434 ; 1119
Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 0075-8434 ; 1119
1 online resource (VIII, 204 pages)
- Computer science.
- Local subjects:
- Math Applications in Computer Science.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The time optimal control of variational inequalities. dynamic programming and the maximum principle
Some singular perturbation problems arising in stochastic control
Some results on stationary Bellman equation in Hilbert spaces
A stochastic control approach to some large deviations problems
Towards an expert system in stochastic control: Optimization in the class of local feedbacks
Optimal control and viscosity solutions
Some control problems of degenerate diffusions with unbounded cost
On some stochastic optimal impulse control problems
Approximation of Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman equation in deterministic control theory. An application to energy production systems
Dynamic programming for optimal control problems with terminal constraints.
- Dolcetta, Italo Capuzzo. editor., Editor,
Fleming, Wendell H. editor., Editor,
Zolezzi, Tullio. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/BFb0074776 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|