Rings with Morita Duality [electronic resource] / by Weimin Xue.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 1992.
- Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 0075-8434 ; 1523
Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 0075-8434 ; 1523
1 online resource (X, 170 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Algebra. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Associative rings that possess Morita dualities or self- dualities form the object of this book. They are assumed to have an identity and modules are assumed unitary. The book sets out to give an extensive introduction to thisclass of rings, covering artinian rings, ring extensions, Azuma- ya's exact rings, and more. Among the interesting results presented are a characterization of duality via linear com- pactness, ring extensions with dualities, and exact rings. Some basic knowledge of rings and modules is expected of the reader.
- to Morita duality
Morita duality and ring extensions
Artinian rings with Morita duality (I)
Artinian rings (II) - Azumaya's exact rings
Other types of rings with duality.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/BFb0089071 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|